Friday, September 16, 2005

 
Hi Everyone,

I saw the hematologist I've had for the past 3.5 years for the last time yesterday. It's sad to say goodbye, not just to him, but to all of his staff. I loved all the nurses and the office workers there. I had to change because I have different insurance. Sigh. I hate insurance troubles! But, at least I have it, and for that I'm thankful. And I do like my new hematologist, I just have to "train" him still. I've seen him twice so far.

My counts have gone back into the 12's. Yay! I hope this is a trend that keeps up. I get to reduce by one milligram again so I'm on 13/10 every other day.

Last weekend I started teaching the three year old Sunday School. It's my fifth year doing this, and they're all so cute! I have this weekend off. We rotate between four teachers. I might stop in to see if they need some assistance though.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lissie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?