Monday, August 08, 2005

 
So I've been sick this past week. Not fun. Icky cold. I missed work for a day. I'm feeling much better now, thank goodness. I did have my blood checked, and my counts are still hovering in the near normal range, so that's good. I met my new hemotologist on Friday. He seems nice enough. Since my counts were good, and my cold didn't seem to be affecting them, he reduced me a little to 14/10. Still on the slow taper, we'll get down there soon enough. Not sure how far I'm going to get down, but something less than what I'm taking would be nice.

Liss

Comments:
Hi Lizz,

I am sorry to hear that you were ill. Glad that you're feel well already. I think this blogging thing is nice ;)

So I decided to give it a try and made one myself. I already have a weblog in but that's in the Dutch language. My English is not very good, but I hope to improve it this way ;)

Hmm, a new hematologist, exciting, I am not to keen on new things, you can say i am a bit conservative hahaha. I hope he's a nice guy. I'll fill up next wednesday. I usually get transfused every 6 weeks, but this time I go in a little earlier because of our vacation august 20th.

I really need to find out how everything here works.

warm regards,

Jackie (dba21)
 
Hi Jackie,

I like this blogging thing too :). You write English well, I can understand you. I do like my new hematologist, I just don't like having to change. Just one of those things to deal with. I hope your transfusions are going well and that you had a good vacation.

Lissie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?