Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 
Hi All!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday weekend. I had a wonderful Fourth of July at relatives. We had to leave before the fireworks began, but we got see lots of firework shows on the way home. Now we have some relatives here at our house. Having lots of fun since we haven't seen them in over a year!

Happy Canada Day on July First to all my Canadian friends. Hope you all had a good time as well.

As for me. I'm a little tired today, I think that's just from the holiday weekend. I'm hoping it doesn't mean my counts are dropping since I was just allowed to taper my medication a little bit. I don't want to up the medication again, I'd rather not gain anymore weight or have anymore bone pain.

I hope everyone out there is doing great!

Liss

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?