Saturday, July 30, 2005

 
Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well out there. My counts have been good for the past couple of weeks. My hgb is hanging in the 12's and my hct is hoverring right around 35. I don't ever remember having blood counts this high and stay this high for a couple of months. Go red blood cells! Anyway, my prednisone has been decreased to 15/10 e.o.d. One of these days I'll get back down to 15 e.o.d. I've asked to have a bone density test since my bones are still hurting, but I have to wait for the referral to come through. I also meet my new hematologist this week. I have to get a new one because of insurance purposes. Sigh. This means I'm probably going to have to "train" another doctor. Fun for me.

Lissie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?